The Ottawa Makeover Project is a group of local business owners and professionals looking to help you become your best you, beauty inside and out! The Ottawa Makeover Project is more than just a simple makeover worthy of a 30 minute reality TV show. As partners in the Project, we are all dedicated to providing one lucky Ottawa-area resident with a Life Makeover.
Our participant will be selected from among applications received between now and October 12th, 2015 based on a very simple set of criteria: he or she must be willing to commit to the entire process and ready to embrace change.
The project runs over six months – from November to May – during which time OMP Partners donate our expertise, skills, and talents to the chosen Participant. We encouraging and support them as they uncover a more fulfilled, healthier, happier version of themselves.
Who is involved with the Ottawa Makeover Project? Returning OMP Partners include:
- Executive Fitness Leaders will provide the Participant with Registered Massage Therapy, Nutritional Counselling, and one-on-one Personal Training three times per week for six months.
- Colleen O’Connell-Campbell, Senior Wealth Advisor from Scotia McLeod provides personalized advice to guide the Participant towards ﬁnancial health.
- Russ Molot, Lawyer with Langevin Morris Smith LLC, donates a variety of legal services including Wills and Estate Planning for the Participant and his/her partner.
- Dr. Andrea Stevens, Founder of the Ottawa Makeover Project, offers a Smile Makeover to our Participant.
New OMP Partners joining the 2015/2016 Project are:
- Twiss & Weber wants to show Ottawa how local designers can help you look great with a selection of in-house crafted clothing! They will be providing our Participant with a personalized wardrobe consultation and private in-store shopping experience to select a reveal outfit.
- Rinaldo at 90 George Street will provide the Participant with hair and esthetic services including hairstyle consultation, colour, cut, and makeup application, while Rinaldo at Carlingwood will provide pampering with six months of spa services.
- Eating Well Ottawa, provides access to fresh, organic, non-GMO fruits and vegetables and other grocery items, delivered to your home. Our Participant will receive six months of fresh organic produce and healthy groceries delivered right to his/her door.
- Pierette Raymond, 6 Months of private life coaching, 4 hours of professional decluttering & organizing services, and a $500 gift card for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, all designed to help the Participant move forward.
- Live Well Family Health Centre Provides six months of Chiropractic correction and care.
- SupperWorks Two visits to each of three Ottawa-area SupperWorks locations (Kanata, Nepean, and Orleans) during the Project! That’s one visit each month during which the Participant will prepare six healthy entrees.
- Myers Kanata Chev Buick GMC will provide the Participant with a six month car lease, plus insurance.
Don’t be surprised if we have EVEN MORE great businesses on our team by the time this project gets rolling in November (we already have a few surprises up our sleeves)! Our goal is to provide the stepping stones of self-improvement to someone who is ready to make a change.
Are you ready? Our team would love to meet you, but that can only happen if you apply before the deadline. Don’t wait!